We are looking for a Client Platform Specialist for Polypeptide Group!
Polypeptide Group is a one of the world’s largest and most successful companies specializing in the manufacturing of therapeutic peptides and related compounds for research and pharmaceutical applications. The peptides they produce are part of several different pharmaceutical products and through their work they are improving the quality of life for many people around the world. Polypeptide Group is constantly growing and as part of this process, they are also able to offer their employees a dynamic and stimulating workplace with great opportunities to grow.
The company has production facilities in Sweden, USA, Belgium, Switzerland, France and India with its head office located in Zug, Switzerland.
After have gone public in 2021, now listed on the SIX, Swiss Stock Exchange, they are seeking to strengthen their Global IS/IT capabilities and are looking for someone with a strong technical background in client platforms for the position as Client Platform Specialist.
Global IS/IT is a global organization dedicated on supporting the business with everything from strategy execution to operational delivery. They are executing on a newly formed and approved IS/IT strategy lifting the company’s capabilities as well as contributing to the overall Strategy for Digitalization. You will be an essential part of a team focusing on end user services, where your special focus on the client platform will contribute to standardization and digitalization throughout the manufacturing, laboratory and enterprise domains.
The position is based in Malmö but your responsibility will be global. You report to the Manager for End User Services.
- Secure technical success in implementation of client platform in Manufacturing domain to Digitalize the Shopfloor.
- Gather, evaluate and propose solutions with Service Owner/Owners.
- Work with application and system integration for all domains within the organization.
- Drive standardization of OS and application software across the organization.
- Maintain technical roadmap alignment to Client Platform Services roadmap.
- Secure software compatibility and alignment to OS.
- Be highly operational and hands-on regarding changes and configuration within Client Platform Services.
- Engage and secure deliveries from outsourced IT-service providers.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES AND COMPETENCE THAT ARE MERITORIOUS
- At least 3 years professional experience from a similar role within IT infrastructure as a Senior Client Technician, Client Platform architect or similar.
- Experience in standardization and Configuration of OS Platform.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in scripting(Bash, Powershell, Python).
- Architectural experience from within Client Platform domain.
- Experience from Microsoft client platform technologies such as AutoPilot, Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Windows 365.
- Experience from pharma/life science is seen as meritorious.
- Fluent verbal and writing skills in Swedish and English.
TO BE SUCCESFULL IN THIS ROLE WE BELEIVE YOU TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- A technical ninja that loves interaction with humans
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong collaborative skills
- A fast and eager learner
- Result oriented
- Self motivating
We hope that we have caught your curiosity and look forward to your application.
Start: Per agreement
Location: Malmö, Sweden
This recruitment process is handled by A-hub and on Polypeptide´s request, all enquires regarding this position will be handled by A-hub and Carl Andersson.