We are looking for ERP Support Specialist for Polypeptide Group.
Polypeptide Group is a one of the world’s largest and most successful pharmaceutical companies specializing in the manufacturing of therapeutic peptides and related compounds for research and pharmaceutical applications. The peptides they produce are part of several different pharmaceutical products and through their work they are improving the quality of life for many people around the world. Polypeptide Group is constantly growing and as part of this process, they are also able to offer their employees a dynamic and stimulating workplace with great opportunities to grow.
The company has production facilities in Sweden, USA, Belgium, Switzerland, France and India with its head office located in Zug, Switzerland.
After have gone public in 2021, now listed on the SIX, Swiss Stock Exchange, they are seeking to strengthen their Global IS/IT capabilities and in this case specifically the Global Business Application team with someone for the position as line ERP Support Specialist. This is a role where your focus will be on supporting users in Global Business Applications with a majority of the work related to their ERP system Dynamics AX and future D365. You will also assist your team of Solution Managers with application development work, testing and documentation as well as having a close collaboration with other support functions within the company. This position and the team you will be working in is a central point of contact for the business and they are continuously engaged in supporting end users with expertise, solving incidents and providing guidance throughout the business landscape. You are entering into an exciting time in Polypeptide´s development with many exciting projects and rollouts the upcoming years!
The position is based in Malmö but the organisation you will supporting is spread globally over the different production facilities mentioned above. You report to the Manager for ERP and Application services.
- Solving incidents and user related issues related to Dynamics AX and the coming D365 as well as other Business Applications.
- Provide guidance to end users and superusers.
- Maintain and develop documentation for the application landscape.
- Support in the upcoming D365 project.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES AND COMPETENCE THAT ARE MERITORIOUS
- At least 2 years of professional experience working with Dynamics AX and/or D365 either as a skilled end user, super user or working in a supporting function.
- Experience in working in a global/multi-site environment.
- Fluent verbal and writing skills in Swedish and English.
- Experience from Life Science/pharma-industry is seen as meritorious.
- Knowledge in French is seen as meritorious.
TO BE SUCCESFULL IN THIS ROLE WE BELEIVE YOU TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- Structured with capacity for simultaneously handling multiple tasks.
- Great collaboration skills, able to successfully work with people with different background and experiences.
- Excellent communication skills, expressing ideas and information in a clear and constructive manner.
- Service oriented, eager to meet and exceed expectations from others.
- Takes initiative and acts on opportunities without being prompted by others.
We hope that we have caught your curiosity and look forward to your application.
Start: Per agreement
Location: Malmö, Sweden
This recruitment process is handled by A-hub and on Polypeptide´s request, all enquires regarding this position will be handled by A-hub and Carl Andersson.