About the opportunity
Our client is a fast-growing, solutions-oriented, and sustainable company working within the steel- and green hydrogen industry. They are an impact company with cutting-edge technology, that lets their employees learn and grow in new situations. Located mainly in Stockholm, their diverse team is on an exciting journey with great ambitions to produce 5 million tonnes of green steel, with the end goal of bringing down CO2 emissions to zero.
As of now, they are looking to expand their project procurement team to enhance their effectiveness in delivering construction projects. Working with project procurement, you will ensure that procurement strategies, plans, and performance of the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Management (EPCM) align with project objectives and timelines. Additionally, you will oversee the procurement services provided by EPCM partners or general contractors, ensuring compliance with our client's policies and procedures across all project procurement initiatives.
Your role will involve contributing to the procurement governance of large-scale projects, ensuring that our supply chains are efficient, equitable, and sustainable. Collaborating closely with your engineering and construction colleagues, you will establish strong relationships with partners and suppliers to successfully deliver construction projects.
- Relevant project procurement experience, for example, previous experience as a Project Buyer, or Project Procurement Professional. Preferably Contractors for civil, MEP scopes, etc
- Experience in industrial equipment or construction project procurement, ideally from construction, metals & mining
- Experience working with third-party contractors, EPCM organizations, or as a project owner
- Experience in project procurement with a focus on capital expenditure (CAPEX) management
- Professional proficiency in English as this will be your workplace language
The can-do attitude
During the recruitment process we will focus greatly on your personal qualities. We believe that the right person for this role has a can-do attitude, is curious about finding optimal solutions and have great ability to influence others.
Start: Immediately or according to agreement
Location: Central Stockholm. Hybrid work is practiced.
This process is handled by A-hub, and our client's request is that all calls and emails regarding the position go through A-hub. Apply for the position by clicking on "Apply" below. Please note that we place great importance on your motivation and interest in the position.
We do not accept applications via email, but if you have specific questions about the position, the responsible recruiter will answer them.